HARTKE HD15 BASS COMBO
An all-rounder amp suitable for practice spaces and small venues
• Hartke’s patented HyDrive speaker delivers versatile tones
• Play along with your favourite songs or practise in silence
• User-friendly and reliable – perfect for players of all levels
A Versatile Amp Built for Small Stages and Practise Spaces
Harke’s HD15 Combo Amp is a perfect companion to practise and improving your skills. Designed for bedrooms, rehearsal spaces, and even small venues, the HD15 will provide you with a wide variety of stunning tones suitable for all genres and playing styles.
Equipped with their patented HyDrive sound technology, the HD15 Amp will handle anything you throw at it. Hartke’s patented design uses a hybrid cone made from half paper and half aluminium. This provides you with the perfect blend of warmth, roundness, punch, and attack for a versatile performance.
The Hartke Combo Amp is also fitted with a limiter, protecting the speaker from damage when playing at high volumes. This lets you drive the amp as hard as you want, perfect for playing high-gain and harsh genres.
Liven up and Enrich your Performance
Along with its stunning tones, you also have access to a user-friendly control section. With controls for volume, bass, mids, and treble, the Hartke HD15 lets you liven up your sound and give your low, mids, or highs a rich definition.
The HD15 Combo also comes with an aux in, letting you plug in your music device and play along to your favourite song or backing track. The additional headphone output is perfect for times when you want to practise in silence. A blessing if you’re in a noisy environment or somewhere where loud noises aren’t permitted – like at home at night.
• Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
• 1/4” input for active and passive bass guitars
• 1/8” stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
• Built-in limiter
• Perforated metal grille
• Moulded strap carry handle
• Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
• Rated Output Power: 15W (at 1 kHz, 4 ohm, 1 THD)
• Ins/Out: 1/4” Instrument Jack, 3.5mm Aux, 1/4” Headphones
• Rated Input Level: -28dBV (at 1 kHz)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.13 (at 1 dB below rated output, 1 kHz typical)
• Signal To Noise Ratio: 57dB (1 Wrms at 1 kHz)
• Signal Gain: 46dB
• EQ Center Frequency:
• Bass: 100 Hz
• Mid: 400 Hz
• Treble: 10 kHz
• Headphone Output: 137mW/32 ohms (-10dBu,100Hz)
• Height: 12.5” (316mm)
• Width: 12.2” (309mm)
• Depth: 8” (202mm)
• Weight: 6.1kg (13.44lbs)