Zoom F2-BT Field Recorder PODCAST, BLOG
Built For Big Things
For podcasters, videographers, bloggers, journalists and more, the F2 is the perfect audio solution for creators on the move.
The F2 can record up to 15 hours (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA batteries.
Record on microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards up to 512GB.
The LMF-2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone has a low-profiled design, captures high-quality audio, and includes a windscreen and lapel mic clip.
The F2 Field Recorder gives you the option to choose the recording format that works best for your projects. Choose from 44.1 kHz/32-bit float or 48 kHz/32-bit float mono WAV files.
The Zoom F2 comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s WaveLab Cast software.
WaveLab Cast helps you finalize your project with a wide range of comprehensive editing, mixing, and refinement tools.
• Light and compact audio recorder
• 32-Bit Float recording for full dynamic range and clip free recording
• No gain adjustment necessary
• Records 44.1kHz/32-bit float or 48kHz/32-bit float audio files
• Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
• 1/8″ Mic In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
• Stereo ?” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
• 80 Hz low cut filter
• High precision internal clock to avoid audio and video syncing issues
• Wireless timecode synchronization (F2-BT model only)*
• Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 512 GB
• USB-C for connection to F2 Editor for settings
• Built-in Bluetooth for connection to the F2 Control app for settings adjustment and remote transport control (F2-BT model only)
• Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
• Up to 15 hours of operation (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA alkaline batteries
In the Box:
• F2 or F2-BT Field Recorder
• LMF-2 Lavalier Microphone
• 3 – WSL-1 Windscreen
• MCL-1 Mic Clip
• 2 – AAA Batteries
• WaveLab Cast Software
• F2/F2-BT Operation Manual