Profi PCI zvučna kartica, s dodatkom in out midi….
Potpuno ispravna – daleko ispod cijene
ESI 192M PCI
4-in/10-out PCI Audio Interface with Breakout Box
Waveterminal 192M features high quality 24-bit / 192kHz DAC and 24-bit / 96kHz ADC for premium audio quality and a 4-in/8-out breakout box for easy access to your input and output connectors.
You can record two vocal channels simultaneously using the 2 mic inputs with +12V phantom power and monitor these channels through the headphone jacks featuring high quality headphone amps.
Waveterminal 192M supports full duplex multi-channel recording and simultaneous Waveterminal 192M supports full duplex multi-channel recording and simultaneous applications.
Utilizing ESI’s EWDM driver technology, Waveterminal 192M achieves ultra low latency with excellent performance and stability in all recording situations and offers perfect compatibility with all common modern audio applications by supporting all important professional audio formats like ASIO and GSIF or even common DVD surround formats used for home entertainment.
The optical and coaxial digital outputs support AC3/DTS pass through for digital decoders and AV amps.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a full MIDI interface as well as a digital input.
- 24 Bit 96kHz A/D converter; 100dB dynamic range
- 24 Bit 192kHz D/A converter; 104dB dynamic range
- 4-in/8-out analog I/O
- 4-in/10-out full duplex recording and playback
- 2 channel S/PDIF coaxial digital output
- 2 mic preamps with +12V phantom power
- 2 headphone outputs with headphone amp
- supported sample rates:16, 22, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176, 192kHz
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 incl. ASIO 2.0 and GSIF
- DirectWIRE for internal recording (e.g. GigaStudio to Cubase)
- support for Mac OS X 10.2 and newer